Susan C. Stewart, M.D.
Dr. Stewart reports no commercial conflict of interest.
Estimated time to complete:
Albert Einstein College of Medicine designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Albert Einstein College of Medicine is accredited
by the Accreditation Council for Continuing
Medical Education to provide continuing medical
education for physicians.
Upon completion of this Cyberounds®
, you should be able to:
- Describe the process of oogenesis and ovulation
- List the major causes of female infertility
- Outline basic tests that can identify a cause for female infertility
- Describe the treatments that improve female fertility
- List procedures that can permit childbearing after cancer treatment.