Yevgeniya Ioffe, M.D.
, and Israel Zighelboim, M.D.
Dr. Ioffe is Clinical Fellow, Division of Gynecologic Oncology, and Dr. Zighelboim is Assistant Professor, Division of Gynecologic Oncology, Washington University School of Medicine and Siteman Cancer Center, St. Louis, MO.
Within the past 12 months, Drs. Ioffe and Zighelboim report no commercial conflicts of interest.
Albert Einstein College of Medicine, CCME staff, and interMDnet staff have nothing to disclose.
Estimated time to complete:
Albert Einstein College of Medicine designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Albert Einstein College of Medicine is accredited
by the Accreditation Council for Continuing
Medical Education to provide continuing medical
education for physicians.
Upon completion of this Cyberounds®
, you should be able to:
- Discuss the clinical presentation and disease characteristics of patients with endometrial cancer
- Apply the epidemiology and risk factors associated with the development of endometrial cancer to their patients
- Detail surgical and non-surgical treatment options available for the management of patients with endometrial cancer
- List the most common cancer susceptibility syndromes associated with endometrial cancer
- Apply information about outcome and prognosis to patients with endometrial cancer